If you are a student or a graduate of The Institute of Solid State Physics of the University of Latvia or a relevant educational institution and you want to build your professional career in the field of physics, chemistry, and develop in an international company that is spreading across the Europe and other continents, then come and join the VapeChemy team in Riga where the corporate headquarters are located.
Accuracy of e-liquid mixing together with safe and reliable manufacturing standards with no environmental impact, long-term satisfaction of our consumers that leads to long-lasting customer relations shape the mission of VapeChemy.
We expect you are:
- Willing to learn specific and practical techniques of liquid making and desire to apply your experience,
- Able to use technical equipment with accuracy,
- Able to use time management skills to work on various project at the same time,
- Flexible in order to provide support for other VapeChemy team members,
- Excellent in basic math and computing,
You will be responsible for e-liquid mixing in VapeChemy laboratory in accordance to recipes conducted by various recipe authors.
If you believe you meet the requirements, please send your application letter and a CV to email@example.com. Please note that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for an interview.
Learn more on VapeChemy in our blog: https://vapechemy.wordpress.com/about/